We are happy to announce FreeStyler 2.4.1 for Chrome. We are constantly trying to make FreeStyler easier to use, yet more powerful and comfortable to create new styles.
Here's what's new in the recent update:
- Loading speed of the FreeStyler popup menu drastically improved. Also, from now on you can work with installed styles with no need for a whole menu to load - style suggestions and other information will load in the background.
- Exceptions added. Now in few clicks, you can add exceptions for sites you do not want to be re-styled.
- Import/Export - export all installed styles to the text file and import it back after a clean install or to use on another computer.
- "Create style" in the popup menu - start writing a new style for currently viewing site in three clicks.
- Visual editor - all you need to create a style is a mouse and you imagination. No CSS knowledge needed. Just select page elements and change its appearance with visual controls on the editor panel.
- Forum. Discuss styles, style development, ask questions and share your experience.
- New "How to create first style" added. Old documentation also revised.
- Private messages - now it's possible to contact any FreeStyler user directly.
- Email notifications. Style authors will receive notifications about new comments on their styles pages, as well as new mentions and some other events. You can always change notification in your profile settings.
- Many other improvements and fixes for both FreeStyler extension and FreeStyler.WS website.
Install new FreeStyler from our site https://freestyler.ws/