GMail 80 Character Marker & Monospace Messages
For people who like writing plain-text mails:
- use monospace fonts for editor window & mail display
- add a grey line & grey background in editor windows to signify the 80 character mark
Before you use this style, you may want to install the http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/download/Droid-Sans-Mono (or, you could set a font that's more to your liking).
Works, as of 2013-09-19. Only tested in Firefox 24.
- 0.5/2013-09-19: Fixed colour of quotes
- 0.4/2013-08-02: Ohmy, the new message background when composing is so much better.
- 0.3/2013-08-02: Added some rules for Bugzilla mails with tables in them, etc.
- 0.2/2013-06-28: Added a buggy rule to increase the width of the Compose screen to support at least 80 characters
Created: Aug 11, 2016Last Updated: Nov 23, 2016
Created: Apr 18, 2015Last Updated: Apr 22, 2015
Created: Jan 23, 2017Last Updated: Mar 29, 2017
Created: Jul 04, 2016Last Updated: Mar 08, 2017
Created: Jan 25, 2016Last Updated: Feb 22, 2017
Created: May 22, 2016Last Updated: Dec 15, 2016
Created: Dec 06, 2012Last Updated: Sep 08, 2015
Created: Sep 03, 2016Last Updated: Feb 21, 2017
Created: Sep 05, 2014Last Updated: Mar 17, 2017