Shadox After Dark

Added by AninjaIam@userstyles, Created: Jun 05, 2015, Updated: Jun 16, 2015
  • With the style applied
  • Forum

Description:

A dark theme based on the Shadox color scheme.

This theme was made in stylish and is not guaranteed to work in other CSS extensions

IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CHROME USERS: The style doesn't load correctly from scratch. Temporary fix while the problem is looked into: Uncheck the checkbox to disable the style, then check it again to re-enable the style, properly loaded.


Questions/Comments/Concerns? Leave them
here: auseriamnot@gmail.com,
here: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/AninjaIam,
or start a discussion on userstyles below.

More info
Original style by http://www.furaffinity.net/user/charem/.

Initial release:
-Restyling of the website, except for the forums(some style settings still apply, but compatibility is not guaranteed until future updates).

Update 6/15:
-Redesign of existing code
-Minor changes to various elements of the style
-Forum support added!*

*At least 95% of the forum is supported. I leave the other 5% as a buffer in case I missed something since I'm not an active forum user.


(Check for updates often in the early life of the style.)


Chat too small? Messages containing links getting cut off? Check out http://freestyler.ws/style/98268/furstream-chat-widener
Compatibility note: The style may cause the chat to cover up a very small portion of the video.
Fix one: move the video and its elements to the left of the screen by editing the Chat Widener style and adding the following code:
.center {
margin-left: 1px;
}
Fix two: adjust the size of the chat by changing "width: 30%;" to a different percentage.

You should to add comment and rate the style.

Discussions

+ Create discussion

Installs:
Applies to:
furstre.am

Related styles:

WARNING: This webware is not functioning properly. Please enable javascript in your browser and try again.