OGame Redesign: Style Fixes
Fixes some of the styles of the redesigned version of OGame (1.x).
Fixes some of the styles of the redesigned version of OGame (1.x):
1) Enlarge the tooltip showing the fleet contents (ships and resources) in the expanded event list. (Russian universes only.)
2) Get back in place the runaway "Back" and "Next" buttons on the fleet dispatch pages. (Russian universes only.)
3) Color lime-green the sentence that shows the energy production of a solar sat and the range of the IPMs and the sensor phalanx.
4) Right-align the numbers in the espionage reports.
5) Make sure each entry in the spy report fits in a single line.
6) Center properly the "Production factor" text on the resource settings page and align the Recalculate button so that Antigame doesn't put its "0%" and "100%" buttons on a new line.
7) Enlarge the input boxes for coordinates in Galaxy view, so that the numbers aren't too low.
8) Make sure the word "Clock" isn't truncated in the flight times on left part of the fleet movement page.
9) Prevent the wrapping of the date and the From field of the messages in the message box.
10) Center the headers of the fleet movement tooltip.
11) Color the "Relocate" button in Overview as a premium feature and in bold.
12) Put the stupid footer at the bottom of the page instead of the bottom of the screen.
13) Lower the number of messages text to make it better visible.
14) Put the icons for colonization and planet relocation into the action icon slots to the right.
15) Move the advertisement banner a bit to the right, so that it doesn't cover the planet column.
16) Move the pseudo-windows frames a bit higher.
17) Dim the icons of the returning fleets.
18) Expand the message window size, so that the combat reports can fit.
19) Compress the messages in the message box.
20) Compress the alliance members list.
21) Move the fadeBox away from the input field on the Shipyard and Defense pages.
22) Hide from the combat reports the explanatory text about why the attacked fleet has not retreated.
23) Compress the combat reports a bit.
24) Expand the ship selection input boxes a bit.
25) Non-hand curosor on uncolonized positions in Galaxy view.
26) Make sure the fleet action icons are over the debris numbers show by AntiGame.
27) Show the activity number as black-on-orange instead of orange-on-black for better visibility.
28) Non-hand cursor on the alliance members list in the Exodus dialog.
29) Always show the additional Military stats buttons.
30) Move up the "Activate" button on the item description in the Shop.
31) Color the bottom strip of the images on the Auction to show better their rank.
32) Make the input fields on the 1st and 2nd fleet dispatch pages narrower again.
33) Make better visible the fleet slot numbers in the galaxy.
34) Fix the width of the event list columns.
35) Open the login form on the login page.
Applies to:ogame.ru, ogame.org, ogame.com.br, ogame.cz... More »
ogame.ru, ogame.org, ogame.com.br, ogame.cz, ogame.de, ogame.dk, ogame.com.es, ogame.fr, ogame.gr, ogame.com.hr, ogame.hu, ogame.it, ogame.jp, ogame.nl, ogame.no, ogame.pl, ogame.com.pt, ogame.ro, ogame.se, ogame.si, ogame.sk, ogame.com.tr, ogame.tw, ogame.us
Created: Jun 17, 2012Last Updated: Jun 18, 2012
Created: Jun 06, 2012Last Updated: Jun 07, 2012
Created: Jul 09, 2010Last Updated: Feb 22, 2013
Created: Mar 23, 2010Last Updated: Sep 20, 2012
Created: Aug 12, 2012Last Updated: Nov 06, 2016
Created: Apr 16, 2012Last Updated: Nov 06, 2016
Created: Jan 24, 2013Last Updated: Oct 04, 2016
Created: May 22, 2012Last Updated: May 22, 2012
Created: Dec 19, 2010Last Updated: Sep 17, 2013