Hide Chat and Wide

Added by yuki46@userstyles, Created: May 10, 2012, Updated: May 11, 2012
With the style applied

Description:

-hide the hangout column, and everything that's associated with hangouts: chat, contact list, buttons etc.
-in that place put a column containing trends, "you may know" and "you might like"
-narrow everything to 80%, leaving 20% of margins

You should to add comment and rate the style.

Discussions

+ Create discussion

Installs:
Applies to:
plus.google.com

Related styles:

WARNING: This webware is not functioning properly. Please enable javascript in your browser and try again.