Google+ static top bar
This script makes the sliding top bar when scrolling a page upwards in Google plus static.
When you scroll down a page on Google+ and then scroll up, only the narrow top bar with stream filtering options is shown. The main Google menu and search bar is not shown unless you scroll to the top of page.
In Firefox, the same behavior is present when you jump around the page using PageDown / PageUp.Supports (but see caveats below):
- the menu button on the left
- the notification button
- the hangouts button on the right
- clicking the bar to scroll to the top of page
- should work in all page types - main stream, profile posts, photos, etc.
- should also play well together with http://freestyler.ws/style/82716/cgpm-reborn
- supports the https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/fav /mligeinglnohldiampfmfbllpmgniklb (favorite Google+ posts extension), too.
Tested in Chrome and Firedox.Caveats: there are still some minor bugs present:
- the notification button jumps a bit from left to right when scrolling up
- the left menu button changes to grey background when scrolling up, the menu itself is shifted further down than it should (but works normally)
- when you scroll down a page only a bit and then scroll up slightly, then when you click the notifications button, an empty page (notifications) shows - to show actual notifications, either scroll to the top of page or a little bit further down
- sometimes the notification button overlaps with the hangouts button (when hangouts column shown)
- the top bar background stays grey in Firefox
Installs:Created: Apr 18, 2015Last Updated: Apr 22, 2015
Created: Jan 23, 2017Last Updated: Mar 22, 2017
Created: Jul 04, 2016Last Updated: Mar 08, 2017
Created: Jan 25, 2016Last Updated: Feb 22, 2017
Created: May 22, 2016Last Updated: Dec 15, 2016
Created: Dec 06, 2012Last Updated: Sep 08, 2015
Created: Sep 03, 2016Last Updated: Feb 21, 2017
Created: Sep 05, 2014Last Updated: Mar 17, 2017
Created: Dec 08, 2016Last Updated: Mar 12, 2017