- Content width
- Hide footnote markers
- Hide reference list
- Hide article issues boxes
- Hide inline maintenance tags
Wikipedia Minimalismo makes it easier to browse Wikipedia by removing distractions and providing a cleaner appearance.
- A simpler and cleaner appearance.
- Narrower paragraph width makes text easier to read, especially on larger monitors.
- Left, top navigation and categories are hidden but reappear when you hover you mouse over them.
- Footnote markers (eg. , ) can be hidden.
- Reference lists at bottom of article can be hidden.
- Maintenance warning boxes and inline warnings (eg. ) can be hidden.
- Wikipedia uses maintenance warning boxes and inline warnings to warn you when there are issues with the article. Just be aware if you choose to hide them that there may be issues present (eg. information may be inaccurate or out of date).
- v1.3 (June 6, 2015) - Removed link color change. Fixed grey text color for infoboxes and tables.
- v1.2 (May 1, 2014) - Fixed display of maintenance warning boxes and reference list. Fixed appearance of some portal boxes.
- v1.1 (April 27, 2014) - Fixed background for left navigation.
- v1.0 (April 26, 2014) - Initial release.
Installs:Created: Mar 26, 2016Last Updated: Mar 27, 2016
Created: Dec 01, 2012Last Updated: May 12, 2016
Created: Apr 25, 2011Last Updated: Apr 26, 2011
Created: Dec 19, 2015Last Updated: Jul 06, 2016
Created: Oct 23, 2015Last Updated: May 08, 2016
Created: Jan 04, 2011Last Updated: Jul 30, 2012
Created: Apr 14, 2015Last Updated: Apr 14, 2015
Created: Apr 11, 2012Last Updated: Sep 27, 2014
Created: Sep 17, 2013Last Updated: Mar 22, 2015