D-Link DSL-2500E - layout tweaks
Made for D-Link DSL-2500E ADSL modem/router. Reduces wasted space, making the layout more compact. Also makes the status page tables easier to read.
- Removes the top banner (that serves no purpose).
- Reduces the outer margins.
- Moves the copyright div to the top (reducing overall page height, which means less scrolling is needed).
- Removes white margin between a "section" (delimited by black border) and the internal table contents (with gray background).
- For the status page, changes the alignment of two-column tables, making the left column align right and the right column align left (labels and values are easier to read).
Installs:Created: Apr 10, 2014Last Updated: May 09, 2015
Created: Apr 29, 2014Last Updated: Jul 13, 2014
Created: Jan 16, 2014Last Updated: Jan 08, 2017
Created: Jan 14, 2014Last Updated: Jun 12, 2016
Created: Jan 08, 2017Last Updated: Jan 13, 2017
Created: Dec 05, 2013Last Updated: Jan 18, 2014
Created: Jun 11, 2014Last Updated: Aug 12, 2015
Created: Jan 12, 2014Last Updated: May 29, 2014
Created: Dec 05, 2013Last Updated: Dec 05, 2013