Customizable tumblr reblogs (and more) fix
- Top border
- Text blockquotes
- No style for contributed content
- Username font color
- Follow button
- Right column
- Ad on the sidebar
- Like recs
Fix for the tumblr update from September 2015. Comments/suggestions welcome. For more information, as well as updates, see "Notes" section. Last update: 23-01-2017.
- No tiny icons
- No borders after images in photo posts
- Always visible "deactivated" status next to username (instead of appearing only when you hover over the comment), in lowercase and color matching the username
- Slimmer and customizable borders between comments (1px/2px/none)
- Optional borders on top of a reblog chain (after your username/timestamp)
- Optional blockquotes (for original post only/for all)
- Optional de-stylized contributed content
- Usernames' font color change
- A colon after usernames
- Fix for the blue "Follow" link on top of the post
- Fix for blue tags
- Optional slim right column on the dashboard
- Optional small box for recommended posts (that pops up sometimes after "liking" something on the dashboard)
- For those without adblock, an option to hide the sidebar add
13-06-2016 UPDATE: Added option to hide the blue "Follow" on top of the post, as well as an option to make it look less gaudy. Plus fixed some minor stuff.
15-06-2016 UPDATE: Added option to make the sidebar slim again and move the dashboard back to the right.
18-06-2016 UPDATE: For those who don't have adblock/any other anti-ad extensions, I added an option to hide the ad from the sidebar. You can disable this (though why would you?), and the add will be cut off on the right and won't follow you down the dash. (...but I recommend installing adblock :))
11-10-2016 UPDATE: Tumblr changed names of their site's elements, so I had to update the code for slimming down the right column. The box with recs popping up sometimes after liking a post was made bigger, so I added option to make it small again.
23-01-2017 UPDATE: I fixed the colons and brackets (there won't be space before them now), plus added an option to make the tags grey and lower, so they'd match tumblr's source attribution.
If something doesn't work, I'd be thankful for comments -- I use this style all the time, but only in one permutation, so I may miss something, and tumblr tends to change their code a lot.
Applies to:http://www.tumblr.com, https://www.tumblr.com
Installs:Created: Aug 12, 2016Last Updated: Aug 17, 2016
Created: Apr 16, 2015Last Updated: Jan 11, 2017
Created: May 17, 2014Last Updated: Jan 08, 2015
Created: Apr 21, 2015Last Updated: Feb 10, 2017
Created: Dec 18, 2015Last Updated: Jan 12, 2016
Created: May 07, 2014Last Updated: Apr 30, 2016
Created: Mar 05, 2013Last Updated: Jan 13, 2017
Created: Mar 01, 2014Last Updated: May 10, 2016
Created: Jan 06, 2014Last Updated: Jan 31, 2017